Cloud DevOps for Artificial Intelligence
Ponúkame ti prácu, v ktorej sa ani chvíľu nebudeš nudiť. Chceš sa neustále posúvať vpred? Si na správnom mieste.
Aké výzvy ťa u nás čakajú?
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team! We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
• Drive development of new banking solutions with the help of Cloud and new technologies
• Be the conceptional mastermind in practical application & operation of big data platforms
• Support in the setup of banking wide APIs and services, bringing together various data sources across RBI in a distributed environment
• Further develop the technical capabilities of DevOps for Big Data across RBI and its network banks, mentoring and training more junior colleagues with your technical skills
• You will be placed perfectly in the sweet spot between senior data scientists and inspiring engineers linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
• Your tasks:
• Architect and develop new solutions on our top-notch analytical platform
• Develop analytical solutions in close cooperation with our data scientists
• Scripting and Automation (Python, Bash, etc.) of existing, manual tasks in operations
• Setup and maintain containerized apps in e.g. Dockers
• Setup of Product and Services on AWS to be used in banking environment
• Implement Security Concepts (Encryption, Authentication, Firewalls)
• You will use versioning tools and collaborate with your colleagues through code review processes
• Help team members in various project management and communication tasks/activities
Čo ti ponúkame?
• You can work within a start up in a traditional bank. We offer the best of both worlds in terms flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work • life • balance
• Top-notch bright people and state • of • the art technologies
• Outstanding learning and development opportunities, choose the conferences and educations as You go
- vysokoškolské II. stupňa
In this case, we do not offer a single starting wage. It depends on the candidate´s experience and seniority and it is the subject of a partnership agreement during the selection process. Minimum starting wage: 2000€ gross full-time.
Druh pracovného pomeru
• plný úväzok
Aký je ideálny kandidát?
• 2+ years prior working experience in an Dev or Ops role
• Familiarity with basic principles of distributed computing, Big Data and Hadoop-Ecosystem, ideally based on cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services
• Experience with basic AWS Cloud Infrastructure components CloudFformation, Lambda, ECS, EC2, Code Commit, S3, etc…
• Experience with development of CI/CD pipelines and components
• Strong Linux skills e.g. Debian and CentOS
• Scripting skills (e.g. Python or other programming languages)
• Security Know-How in Corporate Environment, e.g. Tunneling, VPC/VPN, Reverse Proxy (NGINX), PingID, etc.
• You are a team player with a hands-on approach in an agile environment
• You are energetic & enthusiastic about working in a growing environment. Passionate about delivering high-quality infrastructure products
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
• Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory